Friday, December 5, 2014

Book Review of From the Ashes by Julie Coulter Bellon



From the Ashes was a great little Novella. I liked that it was romance from start to finish. I love a good clean romance and I loved getting to know Julie’s characters a little better. Sophia and Colby are characters in Julie’s book Ashes, Ashes in her Hostage Negotiation series. I’ve read most of the series and love it. This just takes the story a little further and explores what happens ‘after’ the end of Ashes, Ashes. I highly recommend the whole Hostage Negotiation series. Another hit from Julie Coulter Bellon, who has become one of my favorite authors. Have you read From the Ashes? What’s your opinion? –Julie L. Spencer

Read Julie Coulter Bellon's other novels:



Read my book review of Pocket Full of Posies by Julie Coulter Bellon



Read my book review of All Fall Down by Julie Coulter Bellon



Read my book review of Ring Around the Rosie by Julie Coulter Bellon



Read my book review of Ribbon of Darkness by Julie Coulter Bellon











No comments: