Monday, August 14, 2017

Who Is Ian Taylor?


This is Ian Taylor. I’ve hijacked all of Julie’s social media accounts for tonight because I don’t think she talks about me enough! She talks about my books, my music, who I look like, and what kind of guitars I like to play, but she doesn’t talk enough about me!

Here’s your chance ask me anything you’ve ever wanted to ask me. My mates are here with me, too, so if you want to ask Kai, Andy, or Gary any questions, I’ll let them talk as well.

So what questions do you have for me? -Ian

This is Kai Burton. I’m here, too! I’m Buxton Peak’s lead guitar and Ian’s backup singer. I know everything about Ian so if you want some gossip, ask me! -Kai

Hey, wassup, I’m Gary Owen. I play the drums for Buxton Peak. That’s all I have to say about that. -Gary

Hey guys! It’s Andy Smith. Don’t forget about me! I play bass for the band. Ask me anything. I’m an open book! -Andy

No comments: