Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Book Review of The Start of Us by Rachel John



This is the second time I’ve tried to write a review of The Start of Us by Rachel John. I will not read Rachel’s book again, I will not read Rachel’s book again, I will not read Rachel’s book again.

Gal darnit Rachel John! Do I look like I have time to read your story twice? Do you know how many people are waiting for me to write book reviews for them? Including you!

All I wanted was a quick refresher on your new book, The Start of Us, before writing your review and now here I am a 3rd of the way into the book, again, because I can't put it down, again! This is all your fault!

Anyway, The Start of Us is a cute romance novel with a lot of heart, flirting, jealously, eating macaroni & cheese, and stepping back to take a back seat when it’s the right thing to do.

Obviously I liked it a lot if I read it twice. Yes, I’ve now finished it twice. My fight right now is to not pick it up again for the third time. I have work to do. No more reading. Seriously. Quit laughing. I can stop…

After reviewing The Start of Us, I had the opportunity to interview Rachel John and ask her a few questions about her writing. Read my interview here.

Other books by Rachel John:





No comments: