Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Recommended Books to Read: Read Legally Wedded by Jennifer Griffith.

Wondering ‘What should I read next?’ Looking for the best books to read? Need book recommendations? Read Legally Wedded by Jennifer Griffith.

Desperate enough to marry a stranger.

Part-time waitress Morgan Clark is desperate. With just her senior year to go at Clarendon College and her scholarship up in smoke, she suddenly finds she can’t qualify for financial aid. Josh Hyatt, former corporate heir, is desperate. He can’t qualify for government grants thanks to his wealthy estranged father’s interference.

Marriage could solve their financial problems, but it might create a hundred other complications. Morgan, meet Josh. Josh, meet Morgan. Are they desperate enough to get legally wedded?

Get wrapped up in the knots that new adults Morgan and Josh create for themselves in this marriage of convenience story with legal, ethical, and emotional consequences. You won’t be able to put down this inspirational, clean and wholesome read set on the beach of the beautiful Oregon Coast.

Legally Wedded is Book 1 in Jennifer Griffith's Legally in Love series, each a clean romance with lots of swoony kisses and a legal twist.
I loved the story! There were so many twists and turns thrown at Morgan and Josh. The situation just kept getting more complicated. I couldn’t stop reading! I wanted to see what happened. I wanted to see more of their interactions with each other. I wanted to see them get their happy ending! If you’re looking for a light-hearted, sigh-inducing romance, then read this book! --Mom is Reading

I ended up staying up until Midnight reading Josh and Morgan's story and loving every minute of it! I forced myself to put it down so I could get some sleep - besides, I soooo did not want to find out how this story ended in a haze of sleepiness! -- JULIA, Amazon reader

If you are looking for a fun clean romance look no farther. Be warned you might lose sleep over it because you will not want to put it down even when the clock is telling you 2am is way too late to stay awake. -- Tamra Tilton, Amazon reader

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!!!!! So funny. I love her one line zingers. Makes me literally laugh out loud. I love these kinds of books, light, funny, sweet, romantic escapes.--grimm, Amazon reader



No comments: