Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Movie Review of Safe Haven

I love Nicholas Sparks movies anyway. The Notebook is by far my favorite movie of all time. I just watched Safe Haven and loved it. At first I thought it was going to be predictable and in a lot of ways it was predictable. All of Nicholas Sparks books/movies take place in the South-east, near the coast (usually on the coast), they all involve water, and someone always dies. What I wasn’t expecting was a couple of big twists. I judge a movie by whether or not I can predict the end. Usually I can predict the end of a movie within the first five minutes. In a lot of ways, Safe Haven was not really an exception. But the couple of neat twists made the movie much more enjoyable. It left me with the feeling of “now that I know what happened, I need to watch it again!” How’s tomorrow sound? What’s your opinion? –Julie L. Spencer



Read the book!



I recently lost 42 pounds on the Take Shape for Life program! Want to check out my weight loss transition? Click here! -Julie L. Spencer

No comments: