Sunday, November 30, 2014

Book Review of The Moroni Code by Jack Lyon



I just finished reading The Moroni Code by Jack Lyon, and I liked it quite a bit. I liked it that the story was right up front about the similarity to The Davinci Code by making a tongue-in-cheek reference that searching for the clues to the mysterious code they were deciphering reminded them of the popular novel by Dan Brown. I’ve always loved Dan Brown novels, but I’m kind of glad that although The Moroni Code had a similar feel, it was quite different. It didn’t feel like Jack Lyon was trying to create a replica of The Davinci Code. The Moroni Code was a quick read and much less complicated than anything Dan Brown has ever written. I liked it that it had a bit of romance and quite a bit of history. I liked the writing style and the storyline and it was well-written. Overall a good book. Have you read The Moroni Code by Jack Lyon? What’s your opinion? –Julie L. Spencer

Check out The Davinci Code also:



I recently lost 42 pounds on the Take Shape for Life program! Want to check out my weight loss transition? Click here! -Julie L. Spencer

No comments: