Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Overlook by Julie L. Spencer

Stephanie has the perfect marriage…for a few weeks. When tragedy leaves her all alone on a cold mountain road in the middle of Tennessee, she feels all hope for happiness is lost.

Finding her way home to her roots in northern Michigan, she longs for solace. Instead, she finds herself overlooking the Au Sable River at the edge of the Huron National Forest and she’s intrigued by the possibility of escape. A handsome park ranger named Matt provides the escape she needs and saves her in more ways than one.

When confusion and temptation replace her sadness, Stephanie feels that the only way to turn things around is to help Matt find the Gospel, and hope that he can choose a better path in life.

But can she?

Can Stephanie overlook her past to find her best chance for love?

What's your opinion? -Julie L. Spencer

Here's an old photo of my inspiration for the location of The Overlook:














My first novel, The Cove is now available on Amazon as a paperback or Kindle version.

Read Excerpts from The Cove on my blog:

First Kiss

Chapter One

The Funeral

I recently lost 42 pounds on the Take Shape for Life program! Want to check out my weight loss transition? Click here! -Julie L. Spencer

Read excerpts from my other novels here!
All of my novels fall into the New Adult Contemporary Christian genre. What is that? Click here!

Want to purchase my first novel, The Cove?The Cove?