Friday, December 9, 2016

Book Review of Kisses, Kids, and Bundles of Joy



I didn’t think I was going to like this collection of novellas, but I actually enjoyed it very well. I don’t like the title. I think it’s cheesy and cliché. But, the collection contained one of my favorite authors, Liwen Ho and for that reason alone, I gave it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. The whole thing was well-written, it delivered what it promised (sweet, clean romances that all included children or babies, a Christian theme, and a winter setting), it captured my attention and I couldn’t put it down. There were a few twists and turns, which I like, and I’ve gained a few new favorite authors! Highly recommend this collection.

Another great Christmas book by Liwen Ho, The More the Merrier















No comments: