Thursday, December 15, 2016

Book Review of Puppy Dog Tales by Liwen Ho


I highly recommend Puppy Dog Tales by Liwen Ho. 

There are several things by which I evaluate a book.

1) Is it well written? Puppy Dog Tales is well written. Liwen Ho is one of my favorite authors and her writing style is exactly the way I like to read.

2) Does it deliver what it promises? Yes, this is a sweet and clean romance with no swearing, nothing even remotely suggestive or inappropriate.

3) Is it the kind of book that captures my attention and I ‘can’t put it down’? It definitely captured my attention, and I couldn’t put down.

4) Is the story predictable and cliché? If a writer can shock me or have a twist that I didn’t see coming, that deserves super high marks. Unfortunately, Puppy Dog Tales was quite predictable, there were no twists and turns, and it was cliché.

I still very much enjoyed reading it and always look forward to reading more from Liwen Ho. Have you read Puppy Dog Tales? What’s your opinion?  –Julie L. Spencer


Other books by Liwen Ho




No comments: